Saturday, December 23, 2017

Katerina Koukiotis Extras


Extra created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Mellow
Click on tag and then right click to save

Get the tube used HERE


Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi
Zip includes
Awesome, Beautiful, Checking in, Congrats, Excellent, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays, Hollylicious, I Voted, Merry Christmas, My Pleasure, Praying for you, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, WTTG, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE   
Get the tube used HERE




Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi
Zip includes
Awesome, Beautiful, Congrats, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays, Hollylicious, I Voted, Merry Christmas, My Pleasure, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, WTTG, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE   
Get the tube used HERE



Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi  
Zip includes 
Awesome, Beautiful, Checking in, Congrats, Excellent, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays, I Voted, Merry Christmas, My Pleasure, Praying for you, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, WTTG, You're in my Prayers, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE  
Get the tube used HERE




Extra's created with the beautiful art of ©Katerina Koukiotis made by Heidi   
Zip includes  
Awesome, Beautiful, Checking in, Congratulations, Fabulous, Gorgeous, Great tag, Happy Birthday, I Voted, Merry Christmas, My Pleasure, Praying for you, Snagged, Stunning, Thinking of you, Thank you, Welcome, Welcome to the group, You're in my Prayers, You're Welcome

Grab the zip HERE
Get the tube used HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment